View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:20 AM   #29
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
Now let's talk THE EYE OF ARGON.
Oh dear!

Quote:
The enthused barbarian swilveled about, his shock of fiery red hair tossing robustly in the humid air currents as he faced the attack of the defeated soldier's fellow in arms.
I get quite a few requests for a read/review on my site. Actually most of the samples are not that bad. I have to reject many many more than I accept so it makes the selection criteria a little more difficult than it would be had all the authors written ridiculous prose.

But if I find a sample that is written in the key of clunk, out it goes.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote