Thread: Touch Battery recharge problem
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:55 AM   #12
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Just got the recharge screen again, but the battery charge seems to have lasted longer than last time, although the icon still showed about a third full.

Tried jackastor's idea about a pinhole reset, but nothing happened.

My Kobo Desktop finally updated to the new firmware, so presumably when I synch my Touch that will also update to it's new firmware......think I'll leave it for a few days

Elsewhere on this forum someone says Kobo suggest charging for 5 hours to get the battery charged completely and a more accurate indication of charge.

I left it on wall outlet charge yesterday for 9 hours. I will see if that makes any difference......
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote