View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:02 AM   #17
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Very cool. Thanks for sharing this! The emulator seems to play most games/roms tried so far.

Until I feel like making specific scripts for Launchpad shortcut use, I just run this in a Kindle terminator, such as myts. If you do it my way, you have to go to the home page for the buttons to work, and not in myts. But when you are finish you can merely go back into it and then turn off fbgnuboy.

I do have do questions/comments:

1. I know the smaller screen size is to boost the refresh rate and make it more usable, but for games such as othello, boggle, and etc, I think you can stretch the screen just fine to at least a square resolution the width of the Kindle. As such, is it possible to set some sort of variable to change the window size...if not to just test?

2. Anybody know of a nes emulator that could work in much the same way as this? Or perhaps a game gear one? Just random ideas I'd love to do.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote