Thread: Font Embedding?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #73
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Get the sample and see really bad code. Actually, really bad is better then this. This is the worst code I've ever seen in a publisher ePub. And given some of the names they have as authors, you'd think they'd put some care into their eBooks.
Wow. I can't code modern HTML (last time I did serious coding was version 2.0 with hex code colors and netscape extensions), but I can tell that code's whacked.

Course I try to sidestep as much as possible by starting out with unformatted text. That way there's nothing to strip out. I guess I could do it more easily if I got used to adding P and /P tags, but I was always more of a BR guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I would go with ePub, Mobi, KF8, LRF (for the old Sony Readers where people don't like right justified), eReader, and FB2. Other then that, can't see any other format anyone would want.
What's this about LRF not being right justified?
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote