Thread: Font Embedding?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #64
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Only time I've gotten anywhere close to that was with a longer work which ended up with an inexplicable blank page when it came out of the meatgrinder. I'm not sure where it came from, but the work itself needs so much editing that I'm not likely to ever figure out why it was there.

It certainly wasn't related to a section break, that's for sure.
These unexplained issues that sometimes crop up is the reason why making your own hand crafted ePub is the way to go.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote