View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:44 AM   #400
drewh
Connoisseur
drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I have to say that both those screen look entirely normal to me.
Harry, see the big odd grey line gap at the top? I've never seen an electronic device with a good 2mm gap at the top like that before the screen starts. Can't see how that is entirely normal or in any way good QC. Thats the issue with the PPW, not the screen - it is perfect (and though my first PPW shadows are alot more than the right picture shows, I'm totally happy with it - haven't complained about it).

Would anyone seriously accept a PPW with a gap like that at the top before the screen?
drewh is offline   Reply With Quote