Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 10:36 PM   #315
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I also have Charis SIL as my default 'Original'. I don't have the equivalent smallcaps, though. Was that a pay-for addition?

Regarding the installation, I'm afraid I can't answer that one as I used porkupan's restore-set-1.0.04.12210 beforehand to be on the safe side. However, in post #307 soseono claims that installing the June version directly over the April version worked.

[Edit:] Re: the Charis smallcaps, Google was my friend, I see you helpfully posted them for someone back in March. Thanks, I'll give them a go tomorrow.
See PM for better editions of the Charis SIL fonts.