View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 10:54 AM   #104
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post

Я знаю что у
нее нее нее
Душа кошкина
а я шикарная
Мадам Брошкина
она такая
Никакая
никакая
Ну что ты в ней
нашел

Алла Пугачева - Мадам Брошкина

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ZJuZWNrvU

I agree with Zelda. I think you need Igorsk.

Here's what I got, but my Russian is very elementary (and I humbly apologize to any person who falls down laughing at my translation).

Я знаю что у ---- I know that in
нее нее нее ---- hee hee hee
Душа кошкина -- soul of (koshkina)
а я шикарная --- while I elegant
Мадам Брошкина - Madam Broshkina
она такая ---- it such
Никакая ---- None
никакая ---- None
Ну что ты в ней - Well that you in it
нашел ---- found

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote