View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 02:04 PM   #15
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janette55 View Post
And the inherited errors are my just deserts for not learning what to do before I tried to do it, LOL.
The "errors" you listed won't show up in the scan for library errors that was recommended to you. As far as Calibre is concerned, missing covers or wrong order for series aren't really errors. You might want them in that order and might not have a cover you like. The library error scan will find things like missing books that your database thinks you have or books you have that your database doesn't list.

We've all had to work on our library to fix covers and the like, so don't feel bad that your library isn't yet perfect. I hate to tell you, but it will probably never be perfect.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote