View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 05:11 PM   #56
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
I thought it was publishers and not booksellers who do not allow their books to be discounted
It is the publishers in general. I am not sure if kobo could offer coupons for the big publishers. It could be they are not allowed, but it also could partially be that they do not want to sacrifice too small a margin. I know sometimes Amazon will show something as discounted that is on my wishlist--and it's discounted an entire 10 cents...
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote