Thread: 360 striped screen?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #28
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
I think the time of automatic orientation has passed, no newer reader has a G-sensor built in.
As for storing and organizing books there is still no way to pass the PBs, the structure of the newer models is similar to your beloved 360, and from my 602 to 622 was lightyears in reaction time, weight and contrast.
I tried the Kobo, the T1, Kindle Touch and the Odyssey befor laying my hands on the 622, and all failed in one or the other point (mostly multiple), but all had in common that organisation of 100+ books gets difficult to impossible
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote