View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:58 AM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousebumples View Post
1) What IP address does calibre display in the Connect/Share menu for the content server and for the wireless device?
192.168.1.69 Port 9090 for WD, Port 8080 for CS

(Ports shown as "Allowed" and "Listening" in my Firewall program - Webroot, which I've had for months and, to my knowledge, hasn't changed)

2) What IP address does CC display in the settings for wireless connections?

3) Can any other computer/phone on your home network "see" the content server?
I only have the one computer and the one Android device. So I'm afraid I don't have any way to test this one.

Thanks!
Hmmm...

Something must have changed. The question is "What?"

In CC, do you have anything in Settings/Wireless Device Connection/IP Address and Port? In Content Server Connection/IP Address and Port?

EDIT: To be clearer, when I asked for the wireless device IP address in the post above, I was asking for the address displayed in the line "This device's IP address is ...". In this post I am asking for any IP address in the box labeled "IP address:".

Last edited by chaley; 01-17-2013 at 10:29 AM.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote