View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 04:35 AM   #3
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillganon View Post
You can use Calibre to convert but only if the books are DRM free and if they came from a store or public library they will be DRM Locked.
It is possible to remove DRM but it breaks the Law.
See Aprentice Alf's Blog for details
Thanks for replying Skillganon, but I know about aprentice alf. I un-drm all my books and I have converted several books from epub to azw3 with succes.
What I now want to know, from people who converted lots of ebooks: will it be a succes every time? Or have I've been lucky so far? I'm sorry if I haven't been more clear before.
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote