View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 09:27 AM   #277
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleaticus View Post
All error messages when running from all (few) folders and all the various pdfs are the same: "cannot open <pathname>" and all the folders are ones I'm in and out of all the time, reading, 'riting, and 'rithmaticing.

Plenty of disk space.

The previous version? Don't know but prolly 'bout 3 years ago.

The 32 bit now up says 1.34a (I thought it said 1.63 on the download page?)

I don't recall - didn't even notice - what the top line of the 64-bit version said, the "1.63" I downloaded.

Please notice that the "quote message in reply?" line is broken.
You might be having the same issue GGMerlin had. See post #195. He had a non-standard ASCII character in his path (e.g. letters with accent marks over them), but I did implement a fix which seemed to work for him. An attached screen shot would really help--you can send it to me in a private message if you want. Or at least post or send me a verbatim copy of the complete path name. Also, is it that k2pdfopt can't read the source file or can't write the destination file? Try moving the PDF file to the root folder in C: or D: and seeing if that works.

BTW, seeing as k2pdfopt has only experienced significant downloading activity since July 2011, I don't think your last version was 3 years old.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote