View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:42 PM   #95
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yeah I'd say to tell them good luck with that! Maybe if they mark them down to $49 or less but otherwise get the Black version it's better.
I think some well intentioned people who don't know anything about ereaders may see the $10-off sign and think they are getting a deal. They may even ask if this is the new model, and I am fairly sure they would get yes for an answer. The guy I talked to was totally clueless, and only when I said "the black one" did he have a concept to grasp that he could convey to his manager. "The new $69 Kindle" just made him point to the OLD one, and we were in quite a loop going back and forth for a few minutes. Tsk. Tsk.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote