View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #13
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingkindle View Post
After a lot of screwing around, I have hopefully restored my kindle. It went onto the tree screen, then the low power screen. I connected it to the wall socket rather than the computer which seemed to make it charge. It then randomly went back to the main home screen. I then took the backup of the kindle I made if anything were to go wrong, and copied it to another computer. I then wiped the kindle on said computer and pasted in the pre-modded version (without ENABLE_DIAGS and data.tar.gz). I then reset the kindle which wiped everything, and re-downloaded everything. It has now worked for a full day so hopefully it will stay that way!
Congratulations on your success! Your success report has been added to the success report list in the simple debricking sticky thread.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote