View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 04:01 PM   #147
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
They can charge you for receiving SMS?
Sometimes I just don't understand you Americans.
They would never ever be allowed to charge you here for something you haven't specifically ordered or requested.

When I moved to Canada from Europe I was shocked I was expected to pay extra for incoming calls, caller ID, voicemail, multi-party and what not, all the things that you get included in Europe as a basic package. Thankfully the small carriers in Canada are offering all the goodies in all their packages, so we can stick the finger to the big 3.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote