View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #15
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeayers View Post
so far it sounds pretty positive. I had not thought about not being able to renew your books. I guess it is an incentive to read faster and more!

I went to the library's web site looking for more info, but did not find any.

I did see one other thing of interest, they have a huge mp3 collection that you can download 3 songs a week from.
Here is the link to the Amazon instructions on how to borrow a Kindle book from the library once you are ready to go.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200747550

Sounds like your library has Freegal which gives you access to the Sony Music catalog. It's a great service!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote