View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 11:13 AM   #279
DHNightshadow
Zealot
DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyager
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
I have 2, the original and an anti-matter reactor. Most of my quick surges are thorium reactors plus a food and a population generator. My biggest problem with the cores is that it seems rather expensive to upgrade them. What do you put in the 3 squares needed to upgrade a core so it doesn't cost much to buy and upgrade? Do you have any cores in the quick surge area?
In the moment you can't put them in the quick surge. I had four core, I did sell three, did have only the first one, and did buy a new one and place the core in an corner, so I have only the three place to upgrade. The other cores where obsolence and did go down with the production.

What good are cores in the higher levels?
DHNightshadow is offline   Reply With Quote