View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:19 AM   #63
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Since my last message I played a lot with CoolReader for Kindle. As I see it, its only "fault" is that it does not read PDF's, which is not actually an issue anyway.

The fact that I may walk through the directories structure is a huge advantage, and hyphenation is an important feature. Am I right that CR is better than the original reader on the Kindle device even when reading MOBI, PRC, AZW books? If the answer is "not", what I have missed? If the answer is "yes", then is there a mean to have CR as the default reader on kindle and run the original one as needed? Or, maybe, to alter the device menu and allow to initialize Launchpad and run CR from the menu, instead using the keypad?

On a different, unrelated note: how would starting CR work on the new Kindle Touch, as it does not have a keyboard in the first place?

Thank you (again).
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote