Thread: HTMLZ
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #16
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I am doing a S&R and I spot something else in view that needs touch-up. I want to fix it while I see it and then Resume the S&R.
I thought that might be the case. In S&R mode, if you click back on your document, it closes the S&R window, but pressing F3 moves to the next match location. That's my most common method of use. Alternatively, I can ask for a list of all matches, which is in a separate window. That window stays open, I can see the matched text, and I can jump to any location, make changes and jump to any other location (although if I insert/delete too many lines, UE gets confused over the line numbers and I have to run the search again.)

I like it for HTML and other programming languages, but I don't think it's the best for Python, due to Python's extensive use of block formats by indents.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote