View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
egarbacz
egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.egarbacz could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Boox Nova2
Dennis, I use autoscroll the majority of the time. However, when I do want to page I would like to be able to tap any where on the right side of the screen to go forward and anywhere on the left to go back like pretty much every other reader available. trying to hit the small buttons on the bottom of the screen can be a pain. It would be better if it was completely configurable. If there is a way to do this and I missed it please let me know. Thanks,
egarbacz is offline   Reply With Quote