View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I've used the kindle app on both platforms and I think the iOS app is better by far. It's more stable and slicker. It opens straight away on my iOS devices, whereas on my android devices it can take up to 30 seconds to open. Also if I'm reading a book on the kindle app, if I exit the app and then open it again on iOS it opens back up in the book I was reading even if it's days later, whereas on android the app starts again and I have to go back into the book. Not to mention the added features of the iOS app.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote