View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 02:44 AM   #3
peter12345
Connoisseur
peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 * K3 with 3G, Sony PRS-T1
I believe it is an aesthetic size based on the feel of holding the Kindle as we are conditioned to hold books. But I am very fond of large art books, more than impressed than watching art on a Large LCD. Something like William Blake with art would need a 15 or more inch Kindle, but it would still be in black and white. If regular people were more into larger books I am sure the Kindle would take note....bigger may not be better....can you imagine going to a cinema to read a book that is projected to a big screen, you would much prefer going to the cinema to watch a film than see giant sentences projected.

Though maybe in 200 years we (our great grand children) would see Kindles that are multi-media and combine reading a novel with sound and video effects with each page turn which would suggest a much larger Kindle in the market.
peter12345 is offline   Reply With Quote