Thread: MobileRead October 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 09:53 AM   #46
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I'm thinking of when we get through with the 2013 categories, proceeding straight to the 2014 categories before we take a break. Any objections?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
...To give folks an example of the range this category might cover here's a list of the top Science books of 2012....
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
^ looks like we have all our nominations right there! Interesting post, and it has swayed my opinion on the best category.
Of course I agree about Science being the best category, but with one day to go, the Patricia Clark Memorial Library (MobileRead Library) category is in the lead by one vote. Seems like an unnecessary category to me, since so many of the best copies of the books we read already come from there. It's not unlike nominating The Kindle Store as a category. I hope something else wins.

On the other hand, Mythology could make my grandson take more of an interest in the club.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-08-2013 at 09:56 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote