View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 03:52 AM   #43
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
I believe it's all they have for K4 and DX models, as the auctions are listed for odd (as in weird) quantities: 24 and 27.

I'm up for a dozen (or however many are still available) of DXs if the screens are intact. Considering only 18 are said to have good screens I wouldn't go over $700 before shipping on that auction.

Since we don't know how many of the Touch/K3 models have broken screens, I'd say $15 a pop is a fair gamble on these. If the shipped (to me) price is kept under $25 per unit, I will take 4 of each, again, conditional on the screens being flawless.

I would also be reluctant to part with any money *before* these arrive to you, even tho I understand that you might be out for a significant chunk of dough if you win all 3 auctions. So let us know what your thoughts on the matter were.

PS. Maybe it's a good idea to create another hidden thread for discussing payments/money issues should you win any of the auctions.

PPS. Just a price indicator for the single-unit sales -- I've recently got two demo K3s for $35 each and a demo DXG at $60. The K3 was a Buy it Now price which lasted a day before I bought it and the DXG was an auction which I won.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote