Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 11:35 PM   #98
Kappafun
Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kappafun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony eReader PRS-600, Kobo Vox
Just picked up my Nexus 7 from the UPS depot this afternoon. Dead easy to set up (about 45 minutes). My eBooks are on it now and I am up and running after only 90 minutes. So far I love the form factor, speed, screen, graphics responsiveness. The Transformer movie that is part of the package shows off some of the best features of the GPU.

I am pleased on day 1.
Kappafun is offline   Reply With Quote