View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 08:11 PM   #177
MykelAlvis
MykelAlvis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MykelAlvis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MykelAlvis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MykelAlvis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MykelAlvis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MykelAlvis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MykelAlvis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MykelAlvis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MykelAlvis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MykelAlvis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MykelAlvis once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nook
I'm failing

First of all, thanks for the plugin. As far as I can tell from the documentation and the posts here, it seems to have exceeded expectations.

Of course, that's only through reading about it. I can't seem to get it to operate. I click the button that says "Authorize Plugin with Goodreads" and it pops up a dialog asking me if I clicked "allow access". From what I can tell from the documentation, there should be a web connection to goodreads that pops up and asks me to confirm. However, I have no such connection.

I've updated my OS completely, running the latest Calibre (0.8.0) and I installed the goodreads plugin with the plugin manager, so I'm fairly sure I'm up-to-date.

uname -a:
Linux ramses.ainom.net 2.6.35.12-90.fc14.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Apr 22 16:01:29 UTC 2011 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

yum info python:
Installed Packages
Name : python
Arch : x86_64
Version : 2.7
Release : 8.fc14.1
Size : 22 M
Repo : installed

I'm running calibre in KDE 4.

Is there something else I need to be doing/installing?
MykelAlvis is offline   Reply With Quote