View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by crc View Post
I've never had a problem with my reader while using the Psyclone charger. Then again, I never power it off either. (I've only rebooted/powered down 3-4 times since I got the reader 1.5 years ago; and only for firmware updates. Given the excellent battery life, I never saw any point in turning it all the way off.)
How long have you been using the Psyclone charger?

I saw shadowing or burn in screen when I just hibernating it. I was afraid of permanent burned in letters. That was why I was shutting it completely down. Have you ever noticed that? Maybe I should just forget it and enjoy it while it lasts
new is offline   Reply With Quote