View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #9
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gernella View Post
It is quite fast doing anything and the only gripe I have is that battery life with the internet on is not so good. One afternoon when I was playing around with it, it died within about 2.5 hours. Turning it off while reading is your best bet.
Huh. You must have a bad battery, or are running it with screen at full brightness (I keep mine at maybe 20-25% most of the time and it's still more than bright enough). In a 5-hour session of reading (both comics and a regular novel) while streaming music over wi-fi the other day, the battery only got down to around 40% for me. So far, the Arc is turning out to be a plug it in before going to bed type of device for me, even with wi-fi on.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote