View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 07:46 PM   #8
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I can answer about the screen. I haven't noticed any fingerprints. BUT I do clean the screen periodically. I also clean my Kindle3 screen & it is not touch. Now on my Nook touch screen part I do notice fingerprints but that is a LCD screen & is shiny.

Comparing the Kindle3 & Sony is once again a preference thing. Like others have said the screens are all pearl. I prefer my Sony prs 350 because I prefer a touch screen. I also like the smaller reader & don't have any problem reading on a 1" smaller screen.

Last edited by Pomtroll; 05-15-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote