View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #208
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Canorka,

If this does not work as expected you could try something. Create a KoboRoot.tgz containing a KoboRoot.tar with nothing as the font inside in the respective path. Then copy the KoboRoot.tgz to the .kobo folder of the reader.

Edit: Thank you for pointing me to Malabar. I just installed it on my Touch. I like especially that it is a bit larger than the other fonts, so it is easier for me to read the dictionary pop-up texts.

Last edited by tshering; 01-16-2013 at 04:11 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote