View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:49 AM   #23579
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Good morning everyone! Start of a new week (mine always starts on tuesday, having every monday off is awesome!! ), and I'm sipping a cappuccino.

Later today me and 3 of my female colleagues are going to try out the gym nearby. My employer has a contract with them: 6€ for 3 months fitness! Hopefully we'll get to participate in an indoor cycling group lesson. Another colleague already told us the group lessons don't always take place ... And hopefully there won't be a communal shower room, I really don't want to see my co-workers naked
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote