Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 05:19 PM   #85
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
If I can discover the way, of course . Because the declaration is quite standard: text-align:center;margin-top: 15%
This is really strange.

I take from what you and jgoguen say that the tags look something like <span class="koboSpan" id="kobo.1.1"> and that the class koboSpan is not declared in the css. Since I do not use the class koboSpan (I have only <span id="kobo.1.1">) and my epub.kepubs honor the text-align declaration, I guess that this makes the difference. Maybe it helps if you add the class koboSpan to the css and define the text-align as inherit. Something like

Code:
.koboSpan
{
	text-align:		inherit;
}
Edit: Sorry, I missed your last post. Are you sure that the kepub engine does not honor center in paragraphs?

Last edited by tshering; 02-08-2013 at 05:30 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote