View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #7
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Battery Replacement Kit for Sony PRS-350 - £15.95

Battery Replacement Kit for Sony PRS-650 - £21.95

Thanks to the OP, I'll replace my newpower99.com bookmark with this one. Although going by the few reviews already on Amazon, I'm not too hopeful of how much of a difference they'll make if and when needed. One of the four star reviews for the 650 battery states "It's only that my reader still is empty in a day, so probably it was not the battery but the reader."
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote