View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Endings are the downfall of many a great writer (not to mention the not-so-great). There's an art to achieving a balance between novelty and satisfaction that few master.

Personally, I like endings that get readers thinking and let them fill in some blanks with their own imagination. That's what I tried in my latest book, with questionable success.

(Love your sig Moejoe. Don Van Vliet's my favorite poet!)
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote