View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 07:27 AM   #4
bucsie
Connoisseur
bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
While I agree that for the main text, simple is better, and no margins are good, what I notice most in books are the "chapter art".
I love it when the end of a chapter has a little tasteful picture (think an artsy wavy line for example). Or something very small for scene changes, like the *** thing, but perhaps made to look nicer.
Or if the chapter title has some tasteful picture or a fancy font. I don't think I've ever seen this, and if it is possible with ebooks, but I adore drop caps!
bucsie is offline   Reply With Quote