View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:05 AM   #15049
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Well, I just read Heinlein's short story "All you Zombies" and thoroughly enjoyed it. Checked into the film adaptation that Sony has in the works. It's called "Predestination" and from what I can see, it turns Heinlein's story of a serpent eating it's own tail into the story of how Ethan Hawke's character doggedly pursues the one criminal who has eluded him throughout his career.

The story was great. I may skip the movie.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote