View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:06 AM   #15
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarGhSt View Post
Had this happen a couple of times. Turned out the case I bought was touching the screen when I had the device in standby, (showing the cover of last read book) triggering the IR sensors I guess? Unfortunately I like the case so I just decided to start shutting the PRS-T1 off every night.
Try adjusting the settings so that you have a blank screen in standby and see what happens. Turning the device on every day is going to lead to more recharging of the battery and therefore reduced battery life.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote