View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:25 PM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Been wondering something.
Married people, please tell me, is it okay to keep one's wedding ring around one's neck on a necklace ? Kind of like Frodo did with the one ring in the Lord of the Rings story.
I mean is that appropriate ? Because I've been thinking of the practical advantages: Not to have the bother in one's finger if one is not used to wear stuff there, not risking losing it somehow, ring always with you which in the end stays in line with the symbolism of having the ring ...
When I got married, I didn't wear a ring. I had not worn a ring before being married. At first, I did notice it was there. But now, It's just there. It doesn't bother me and I don't mind it. Keeping it on a chain around your neck, it could get lost a lot more easily. Besides, you (most likely) will get used to it on your finger.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote