View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
caribbean_spur
Connoisseur
caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony daily edition 950
Rooted T1: Can an "in-between" font size be added

Hi guys,

Just got my first ereader! So far it has worked fine. Borrowed from the library and got scientific papers from dropbox. Have not even plugged it in to a computer!

I noticed that the default font size is fine for books but a bit small for pdf articles. But the one just above is just way too big. I was wondering if the people who have rooted their reader were able to add a font size that would be bigger that the default one but smaller than the one above. Is it something even possible?

Thanks
caribbean_spur is offline   Reply With Quote