View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #28
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
REVIEW FROM AMAZON

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended - Scary
By penf - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)
This novel was much more than I thought when I got it. There's a nice taste of the Hawaiian culture. I especially enjoyed the changes you see in the main character, who longs to be a normal woman after a horrible attack. Her struggle is put to the ultimate test when she has to confront The Necromancer, Omar, near the end of the novel. I also liked the other characters: Omar, who is devilish, her best friend, and the Professor of the Occult. If there was a perfect man, it was Nakamura. I have to say I fell in love with him too.

All together it was a wonderful story. Scary but not gory or bloody. Highly recommended.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote