View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #81
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
hmmmm.....I'll have to try it again later tonight....and get that speedtest app you mention to check my home wireless.....I have had some minor issues with my NC staying connected (not any of the laptops though)

Unfortunatley.....I had to go to work today (after 2 weeks off), so no playing with my nook until later.....
Seems probable that you were having a Wi-fi issue last night. I have been able to download my audiobooks ok on Wi-fi now with the iPhone version of OMC. It seems better to do it in parts so you know that it is not just hung-up downloading. I just wanted to add that I am a frequent user of Overdrive library books. Sometimes late at night the servers can be unresponsive (maybe they are doing updates?), and I have to try again in the morning. I have seen other people post similar issues. So, if anyone has problems at night with downloads, it is worth retrying in the morning to see if that helps before assuming you have a problem. It happens often enough to me that I thought it was worth the mention.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote