View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 02:18 PM   #29
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
As I do not have an iPad, may I ask how well Marvin supports CSS? Wondering if I should recommend to a friend.
From my personal testing it is the best one out there. It is not perfect, but when an issue is brought up Kris works really hard (and fast) to get it remedied.

There is a lot of coding mumbo-jumbo going on in the background to see the Marvin display which looks great, but if you want to see how the publisher's (or your) css looks - you need to select "publisher settings" in the inbook settings page.

Cheers!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote