View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 08:51 PM   #71
Anabana
Zealot
Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire 7" & 10"; 11"(?)-12" Lenovo laptop
I bought 2 Libre Pro's in Dec., 2010. They are both going strong - if battery time has lessened, it isn't obvious. My husband read his for hours every day from the time of purchase - about mid-Dec, 2010 until he died last Oct. (22 mos.). I just checked my list of books he read and it numbers 602. There were probably 50 books before I started keeping a list for him, and probably another 50-60 that were ordered from the library. So I figure somewhere between 700-750 books.
I have also purchased a Nook Glow for myself and am extremely pleased with glowlight. So much better than any book-light I ever tried. But I carry the Libre when I'm out and about as I feel it has already paid for itself and if it is ever broken or lost, I can't complain.
Anabana is offline   Reply With Quote