View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:20 AM   #12
Hoods7070
Groupie
Hoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notes

Device: Nexus 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
How very odd. I have this ebook, also bought from Amazon, and it's absolutely fine.
Yes, as is the one I bought in Australia, which no doubt comes via UK publishers, since we speak British English here. I am sure Amazon US will sort it out. You ca check the book out on Amazon US using the Look Inside feature - after buying it I did that, and it was just a really bad scan.

Oddly, I can't buy from Amazon UK. I have no trouble using Amazon US i the usual straightforward way, and have even got round Barnes and Noble and Diesel restriction be using a VPN. Occasionally Amazon US will tell me a book is unavailable in my region, but not often. I can't get past first base with Amazon UK.
Hoods7070 is offline   Reply With Quote