View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 01:59 AM   #93
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
What all three of you say makes a lot of sense, particularly focusing initially on the home market. After all, that's what Amazon is doing.

I gather that just in the past couple of months the new firmware has put the jetBook back in the game.

Somewhere here in the past 24 hours I saw someone's post that said that after becoming used to the jetBook, the eInk screen seems a little "blurry".

Kris, evidently you don't find the jetBook's darker background a problem. I wish I had the opportunity to hold both types of screens in my hands and compare.
jetBook vs Kindle screen:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=98
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote