View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #14
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Somebody explain about Hugo and Lefty. (I explained yesterday that they are a pair of intelligent and brave socks, and I think the guy got mad at me for lying.)
Then point her to Vera and Harv - Parts I and II.

Another way people have mentioned getting Amazon cards is to take coins to Coinstar machines. It doesn't keep a fee if you get your coins changed to an Amazon gift card instead of changing them for folding money.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote