View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #9
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
The one reason for me to not read on a tablet is because I can't stand the screen. They reflect too much, and are not bright enough on a bright day. Sometimes, even the e-reader screen reflects too much.

I actually don't know if there are any reading apps that can use a dictionary as well as the Kindle can. I don't look up words too often, but I like the feature if I need it; not all e-readers are as good with that as the Kindle is.

If the tablet and the e-reader get combined into one device that has all of the advantages of both (and a battery life of about 3-5 days) then I'd certainly like to have it, if it has a 4:3 screen.

The one thing I don't want to have on such a device is the ability for others to call or text me (I have a phone for that, which I sometimes turn off on purpose), and I don't want it to *require* an online connection to function, because I'm often in places that don't have an internet connection, or not a reliable one.

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-02-2014 at 04:00 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote