View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:21 AM   #9
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I went over to read some of the reviews, and wow... what a volatile mess. Any 5 star review is getting negative comments by "fans" who supposedly knew Michael Jackson better than anyone else (yes, sarcasm). It's often the same member names jumping on the 5 star reviews within minutes of them being posted too. It's rather hilarious in a sick way.

I hope readers will ignore the comments on the reviews and make up their own minds if they want to read it or not. I find the majority of the reviews on that book totally useless. It's a shame that a simple book review can't be just that... a book review where a person can state their opinion.

At this point if I were Amazon, I'd probably disable reviews for the book entirely, they're pointless in this case. It's just fans bickering. But I suppose they see more people coming to the site = more advertising reaching those people which might = more sales. Gotta love the system that just makes me glad Amazon is my last place to purchase books only if I can't get a title anywhere else (which seldom happens).
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote